Turn off the fireworks!!!.

ty1273

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 19, 2020
Upper Midwest
It is difficult to read posts because the damn fireworks are all over the text and images. I am not sure what you want to accomplish by doing this stupid thing. The fireworks that are on this site make it look like it's a children's website. Grow up!. Turn off the damn fireworks!!!!>

It is difficult to read posts because the damn fireworks are all over the text and images. I am not sure what you want to accomplish by doing this stupid thing. The fireworks that are on this site make it look like it's a children's website. Grow up!. Turn off the damn fireworks!!!!>
Click on 3 horizontal bars top left. Scroll down to settings. Under content options, disable holiday styling and click SAVE.

Easy Peasie no more fireworks.

Or,
Click on your User Name at the Top right, Preferences, Content Options, Disable Holiday Styling.

To OP,
Holiday themes are used for most Holidays, some are better than others ... its a great option to have available to the individual, some like them, others don't. Most sites don't have that option.

I didn't even know that they were on till your post ... I turned them off previously, I had to turn them ON to check it out.

Its a Fun thing, everyone has thier option to have them or not, no need to Dis the website ...
For most people, this place is "Home" ......

Relax a bit, look around and get to know the site and those on it and you'll find its well worth the stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts