Turn TV on and off remotely?

They really do hide the buttons now.
Yeah, my button on my Vizio on on the back of the panel, on the left side and within a fingers reach. The power button is the top one. I don't even look, I simply feel the top one and press it. Claude simply is being his usual self. It's not like he changes TVs every day, he knows exactly where those power buttons are. He simply doesn't feel like turning the TVs off, or is too lazy to....

I always use Harmony remotes to turn on and off my HT, including TV. Three TVs. On two, if I had to use the button on the TV, I’d have to search. I have no idea where they are. The third one is front and center bottom, under a pale blue light.

I always use Harmony remotes to turn on and off my HT, including TV. Three TVs. On two, if I had to use the button on the TV, I’d have to search. I have no idea where they are. The third one is front and center bottom, under a pale blue light.
I also use my Harmony for the very reasons you mention. There are times however that I want to power cycle, along with a cord pull, the TV to bleed the capacitors in the TV. You have to do that from the TV you can't do it from the remote.

Reactions: comfortably_numb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)