Turning Point: Fall of Liberty.

igator99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
This game has got some very bad reviews almost anyplace you check on the internet. My son (10) downloaded on his 360 and loves the game. I was thinking about getting it for the PS3. I do know that I seldom agree with movie reviews but some of the things they are saying about this game really sounds bad. I wanted to ask Joe Q. Public what they thought and btw it would be for a PS3. Thanking you in advance for your thoughts on the game. :up

Saw the title of the thread, thought it must be some sort of commentary on the presidential politics season. :)

This game has got some very bad reviews almost anyplace you check on the internet. My son (10) downloaded on his 360 and loves the game. I was thinking about getting it for the PS3. I do know that I seldom agree with movie reviews but some of the things they are saying about this game really sounds bad. I wanted to ask Joe Q. Public what they thought and btw it would be for a PS3. Thanking you in advance for your thoughts on the game. :up

Yeah, I read some of the reviews and just had to scratch my head.

Ign "man there are just zeppelins everywhere" I was like um Duh. Helicopters were not exactly a proven technology during and right after world war 2.

And the Luftwaffe used them notoriously.

IGN again "It took me 6 rockets to take one out" - What were you playing on - Insane difficulty - It took me 1 rocket for each blimp - Great achievement for taking them all down though.

Now the Panzer tanks took a few rockets each, but come on there not sherman tanks there PANZERS!

I guess game reviewers in general do not have to take history as a pre-requisite :p

Great game. Lots of fun. Don't let the reviewers ruin this one for you guys. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)