TV-2 picture format issues?

KenSoren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2005
Yucaipa, CA - 60 miles east of LA
Anyone notice the picture format changes for TV2? I have a 722 that did just fine before earlier this week when all of a sudden I find my TV2 picture - which is sent to two wide screen sets upstairs - is almost unwatchable stretch-o-vision. I tried the format settings but nothing came close to what we had before this "improvement".

I saw some minor complaints in the L621 software thread, but am curious to know how many other users see this a major problem. :mad:

Anyone notice the picture format changes for TV2? I have a 722 that did just fine before earlier this week when all of a sudden I find my TV2 picture - which is sent to two wide screen sets upstairs - is almost unwatchable stretch-o-vision. I tried the format settings but nothing came close to what we had before this "improvement".

I saw some minor complaints in the L621 software thread, but am curious to know how many other users see this a major problem. :mad:

toggling the mode button fixes the problem until the next day.

I have noticed it too, but in my case it helps because I used to have to change 'view mode' on my HD TV2 on some channels but now they are all appropriately sized.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)