TV Critics Poll : The Best (and Worst) Shows On TV

Well, I"m not a fan of American Idol, but any poll that puts American idol 20th on best - AND - 9th on Worst, is a stupid worthless poll.

I can only assume these are your "worst" picks, but to be honest there is a seemlingly endless number of bad shows out there...20 of the 25 "Best Series" on the list are just plain awful...

well, you know what they say about ASSume!! LOL
really, you dont like any of the shows?? what do you like??

I think that American Idol as the worst series doesn't fly. It might not be a "critics" choice but it definately is one of the most watched programs of the season.

I think that American Idol as the worst series doesn't fly. It might not be a "critics" choice but it definately is one of the most watched programs of the season.

Some of the 'talent' that's come out of Idol in the past few seasons has been pretty bad. Carrie Underwood is the only winner that's done worth a damn with album sales, and really the only one I'll listen to.

Most of the better shows are on cable, I missed 'The Wire' because of getting rid of HBO after the Sopranos went off, but the entire series will be on DVD soon, if it isn't already.

anyone who has Friday Night Lights on top 5 and In treatment on top 10 must be on crack :)

Boston Legal, House, Life, NCIS ftw

I agree with everyone else, this poll is useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)