TV guide magazine

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
Received next weeks issue yesterday. It had several duplicated pages in it and no grid for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I didn't even know TV guide was still printed. Can't imagine why anyone would pay for something that is available free either on your STB or online.

I thought someone posted that they didn't provide programming info/grids anymore.

As for the duplicated pages, take it to your local store and see if you can swap it out. And they've done this in the past. Even the old version had problems.

Received next weeks issue yesterday. It had several duplicated pages in it and no grid for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

So you're the person who still subscribes. I wondered who that was. :)

Seriously, If it were me, I would have bought one at the store then contacted TV Guide and told them the mailed copy arrived incomplete, was useless and asked for a credit or an extension of my subscription. Probably happens all the time and wouldn't have been a problem.

I had a subscription several years ago, until they changed to a more 'magazine" format. No listings during the day and even the later afternoon listings had to be looked up on the tv guide website. What good was the "guide" anymore? It wasn't. We cancelled and even got a call asking why. I asked him what was on at 4:30 pm on a Wednesday and he told me to look it up. I told him I didn't want to and he said "that's progress". Guess I'd rather live under my rock...

Not exactly a smart cookie on the other end of that phone line, eh? Annoy a customer, and pitch the extinction of your product!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)