TV Land

Link

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2004
Illinois
I'm getting TV Land now I noticed in the Welcome Pack now. I assume this is on Free Preview even though I didn't see it listed to be?

When are they going to add the TV Land HD feed? It is surprising they haven't had it in HD by now, especially since other providers have for awhile.

I'm getting TV Land now I noticed in the Welcome Pack now. I assume this is on Free Preview even though I didn't see it listed to be?

When are they going to add the TV Land HD feed? It is surprising they haven't had it in HD by now, especially since other providers have for awhile.
i agree with you on this one didn't dish come to a agreeement with viacom you kind of think that dish would pick up tvland and these ones in hd nickjr,mtv2,teennick,nicktoons

I would have thought that dish would have at least added tvland hd for sure and maybe mtv2 hd. Of course we never did get military history with the a&e networks agreement and that was mentioned by name in the press release.

Would love to have Tv Land in HD, but now I don't have any series that I watch any more on that channel due to the cancellation of Hot in Cleveland and the other show I watched with the divorced people.

I have Dish America and am getting both TV Land & BBC America even though neither are listed as free previews.

Dish America is a HD package, so I shouldn't be getting TV Land unless it was a free preview.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)