TV pitchman Billy Mays has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had no respect for my hearing in life , why should I respect him in death?:rolleyes:

To me he's not the one in death that doesn't deserve respect.:rant:
RIP Billy.

Today would be a good day to put on a blue shirt and yell at every one.:D

Last news I read was that it may have been from heart failure.

The bump on the head may have just been a coincidence.

Also, he really loved his job and had real passion for what he did.
How many cubicle white collar workers can say that?

R.I.P.

Also, he really loved his job and had real passion for what he did.
How many cubicle white collar workers can say that?

R.I.P.

That was the best part about what he pitched. He self tested all products he endorsed. If they didn't do what they were suppose to do he wouldn't endorse it :).

That's your excuse for your disrespect..........lame

GET over it already. I do not care what you consider disrespect. Billy Mays was a loud mouth guy that annoyed the hell out of me with his stupid commercials. Didn't wish him death, but don't really care that he did die. I am glad I will not ever have to hear him again. Used to mute him to avoid hearing him and I will now mute you or in this case add you to ignore. :up

GOODBYE

GET over it already. I do not care what you consider disrespect. Billy Mays was a loud mouth guy that annoyed the hell out of me with his stupid commercials. Didn't wish him death, but don't really care that he did die. I am glad I will not ever have to hear him again. Used to mute him to avoid hearing him and I will now mute you or in this case add you to ignore. :up

GOODBYE
Best thing would have been to hold your tongue in the first place, Mike. Flaming a person is his/her RIP thread is not the wisest of things to do if don't want blow back.

GOODBYE

Perhaps the entire Satguys universe should put you on ignore. In fact that's next up for me.

Go for it . It makes no diff to me. I don't like Billy Mays and ya'll trying to put pressure on me won't change things at all. Welcome to ignore .

No one is trying to change anyone's mind.

An old saying we should have all learned as children that most have the courtesy and RESPECT for others to follow at certain times: If you have nothing kind to say, don't say it!

Of course some with lack of social graces and poor judgment find glee in expressing their hatred for a freshly fallen soul in a group of mourners and then bathe in the ire of those trying to pay respects. Unfortunately these same people fail to see how this casts a deep, dark shadow on their character and lessens their credibility, likability and standing within a community.

See ya
Tony

You are sure welcome to your opinion Tony just as sure as I am to mine. I've said what I wanted to say and I will now move on ,just as everyone else should.

Sad news. Coincidentally, I just watched last Thursday's Conan (Tonight Show). Conan's guest: none other than Billy Mays. Strange that only days later he would be no longer with us. :(

Just reported that cocaine use contributed to the heart disease that suddenly killed Billy Mays.

I will never understand why people use this drug. I've never tried it . Never had the desire to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts