Tv shows in different markets

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
I had a question not sure if this is the correct forum to ask in or not. I was wondering if there's a site where you put in a TV show lets say The Honeymooners does it show what Markets air it? I know it's on Sunday nights on WPIX but was curious if you could see what other Cities had it also not just this show but other TV shows.

Thank you,
Chris

TitanTV is a great resource and you can search for shows like that. However, it only searches those stations in your lineup. If that's what the OP had in mind then it should work for that.

DRCars

No I meant I was seeing if there was a particular site that shows a TV show that plays in available Markets. Don't mean the current shows that are in rerun status. I mean older shows like Little House on the Prairie or like Gimme a Break etc. I know earlier this year Directv did it but not anymore. Just shows your locals it doesn't show the other locals like it used too. I know Little House is on a PBS station in Salt Lake City. But it takes alot of work going through each TV Market to see if a TV show is playing in that Market be nice if there was a site where it will just show you where it's playing across the country.

Thanks,
Chris

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)