TV2 Remote for 722 stopped working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jsaxon2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 20, 2008
My TV2 remote has stopped working. It has new batteries and worked this morning but now it does not. I went to the menu screen and changed the UHF address with no problem, but it will not change channels or anything else. I can change the volume on the TV using the remote. If I am in the menu screen where you change the address and press any button on the remote, it just makes the little #2 icon blink so I know that it is communicating with the receiver. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I just tried a different remote that I know works because it works on my other box, but it still will not do anything for TV2 on this box. This leads me to believe that it is a problem with the DVR722. What the hell could cause this?

I just tried a different remote that I know works because it works on my other box, but it still will not do anything for TV2 on this box. This leads me to believe that it is a problem with the DVR722. What the hell could cause this?

Call Dish Tech Support.

Okay, call me stupid. I just figured out what happened. I have my 722 running in Single mode. TV1 is hooked up HDMI and my TV2 is in my bedroom hooked up VIA component to TV1 output. Someone switched my 722 into Dual mode, therefore it appeared that TV2 remote was not working when in fact it was. Talk about a senior moment and I'm only 34 lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)