TW To Add More HD Channels In The Columbus Ohio Area

goreds2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 7, 2009
OHIO
I received a flyer yesterday saying Time Warner is to eventually add 100 HD channels in my area starting March (I think) 16th. I don't have the flyer with me at the moment. Some of the channels are MLB network and ESPN News which I am very happy about.

I am "assumming" no price increase. :angel:

they are adding hd channels in cambridge ohio starting in mid april. we are so far behind columbus and zanesville with hd channels. i saw on their web site that we would have over a 100 hd channels by mid summer. finally!!!!.
it was good to hear.

I will post them when I get a chance. I have to get up extra early for work tomorrow so I gotta hit the sack.

New HD Channels Over The Next Several Months

Could you by chance post the flyer or list the channels?

Ok, here is what is on the card I received from Time Warner Cable:

AMC, CMT, CNN, BET, iLife, Bravo, E!, IFC, QVC, FUSE, FX, G4, HSN, VH-1, WE, TLC, MLB, STYLE, ESPN U, Spike, Speed, Tennis, CBS College Sports, ESPN News, Animal Planet, BBC America, Fox News, Biography, Fox Business News, ABC Family, Cartoon Network, Golf Channel, Hallmark Movies, History, Lifetime Movies, MSNBC, Outdoor Channel, Science, The Weather Channel, Toon Disney, TCM.......and many more!

hmm I've had most (if not all) of those for a few months now. Hopefully they continue to roll out more channels quicker.

BTW, quite annoying IFC isn't part of whatever is the standard Digital Cable package here. It is included back in Northeast Ohio. I like seeing Arrested Development reruns in HD :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts