TWC International channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

desiguy2447

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 1, 2004
I got a call from TWC in Dallas to try one of the Hindi packages for free for a few months. So I took the offer as my parents have them with Dish. I was shocked at the PQ of the channels on TWC the picture seems either squashed on some channels or stretched on others, and almost all of the channels are not sharp. If I was paying for the channels I would be demanding a full refund from TWC for the package. Given the South Asian population in the Dallas and surrounding cities I am surprised that TWC doesn't offer these channels in HD like Dish which has each channel in HD considering the price charged is nearly the same on TWC and DISH.

Sadly most people stuck with only TWC as option are using ROKU with Dishworld to get the same package where the channels are sharp with TWC losing out on getting customers or have tossed out TWC for TV and got Dish installed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)