Two 942

jheller81

Original poster
Dec 20, 2005
Hello,
I know everybody is going to say that I should have waited until the new HD/DVR's come out but I couldn't, my cable company sucks. Well here is the situation. I ordered Dish and then canceled it. I got my rebate and everything. Then I decied 10 minutes later to not canceled it so I called back and they said everything is back up and running and my new install date was January 3rd. Well anyways, the next day I got the 942 reciver on my door step. So I was like, cool. Well the other day I got another 942 reciver on my door step. The install guy is here now, and says that he won't install the second reciver because they would most likly find out and charge me for the second reciver. Well my question is this, would they be able to find out? And couldn't I hook it my self on my second HD tv?

The installer won't get paid for something you shouldn't have received. They will definitely know you have it and if a CSR is ignorant enough to activate it for you he or she needs to go back to school. You will eventually pay for the unit and you will have to pay the outlet fee to activate it. By the way YOU DON'T OWN either one of these receivers since DISH leases them on the DHA promotion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)