Two Days until Voom's new look? or longer?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
What's the verdict any new news? Regarding OAR and the new Cinema10 channels? I already bought beer, chips, and salsa for KungFU HD.. but then it was posted it might be delayed, it might now... what's the verdict on this?

I heard from a reliable source (Mr. Murphy) that it's going to be delayed for...get this...ANOTHER TWO WEEKS :dev

Sorry, I had to...

G4Tv and Hustler Tv HD would be great

My vote is for the New DVR Nov 1st, and add G4 TEch Tv and Hustler HD, would that be great or what. I would also love Wealth Tv, with its lifestyles of the rich and famous, in HD it would be sweet

A Voom release pushed back! I'm shocked and appalled....

Did the sarcasm come through loud and clear there ;)

I'm not bitter, I'm perfectly happy with Voom as is right now. I want the DVR, OAR and Kung Fu HD as much as the next guy. It's just funny to me how all of these dates pop up all over the forum that NEVER follow through. I just wish no one would speculate on any date for anything. Then when we get our official email from Voom telling us about the newly released DVR or new HD Cinema channels it will be a surprise instead of every month being 'next month, it's coming'

I'm sure it's not just Voom either, but then again without speculation and rumors. What would we have to talk about :D

I know that Sean's original post was unofficial, I just hope that more information flows in, I don't care if they say "Ok not Oct. 1, but Nov 1, because of licensing issues" at least you know it's still in the works.

all I know is the movie priemeres, which used to be 2,3 a day, have now slowed to a trickle. I hope they're holding back for a big launch, not b/c they're running out of money.

The Docs channel is on!

What is the "Doc's" channel?

I've seen a few references here to a "Doc's" or Documentary channel. What is that? Is it a new Voom exclusive?

This is cool is the Docs Channel listed as such in the PG? When are the Kung Fu movies headed this way? It just says Premiere.. also they list Bad BOys as a premiere, which version Sean Penn or Martin Lawrence version?

Not yet but it will. Bad Boys is the 1983 version with Sean Penn. As soon as I find out dates, I will post (Kung Fu).

What is the "Docs" channel?

It's channel 104. Looks like VOOM is planning to show documentary movies on it.
Today they are premiering "Berkeley in the Sixties" and "The Architecture of Doom".
See here for details.

Thank you Voom, another major point in your corner...

Can't wait for the snazzy new promos that play before Kung FU movies like Monsters HD has... sometiems just watching that promo with the hand coming out of the ground puts me in the mood for a horror flic.

btw, did you mean "way of the dragon" as in "Return of the Dragon"? If so, that's pretty cool. I could do without Game of Death, but I won't complain about the other. If I'm not mistaken (man I haven't seen and Bruce films in a while) isn't this the one with the Chuck Norris fight?

So is Voom going to make any announcement on the channels and name them? It looks like some of them have changed a bit, but they still say Cinema1...Cinema4 etc..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)