Two Hoppers not recording PTAT?

budda

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Oconomowoc
I have two Hoppers both have PTAT enabled. Says watching. And the yellow PT is by all programs but it is and will not record. Is the because of the Hearst thing? I am in a affected market. Thanks

Same here. My ptat shows up in my daily schedule starting Saturday . I also am in one of the Hearst markets. Hopefully after tonight's update, everything will straighten out back to how it was.

My PTA also did not record last night . The timer was not there for the 9th but it shows for the future dates. 1st time I have ever had an issue other than auto hop missing here and there.

My HWS didn't record PTAT either. I was able to manually push the record button when my wife noticed the red record light wasn't on and the individual show would record. However, when I tried to set the PTAT channels to record later in the evening I could not set them to do so. Fortunately I could set them on my Hopper 2000 which does not have PTAT enabled. I never had this happen before but I will keep an eye on it tonight.

DISH-pleasssse bring back the blue S (saved)

PTAT being enabled but not recording is a known product issue. Please send me a PM with the following information if this is happening to you:

What satellites you have
Receiver #
Smart Card #
Hardware ID
Software Version

Wanted to know if this has happened to anybody else since that day? For myself it happen that day only, and not before or since. Which a cause could be explained. I sent my account info to Zach. We shall see. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts