Two irritating streaming channels

Cinemax is an Amazon Channel, if you already have Prime, you can add it, and it shows up in your channels in the Prime App.

Cinemax is an Amazon Channel, if you already have Prime, you can add it, and it shows up in your channels in the Prime App.
Right, and there are some Cinemax original series available with just a Prime subscription. For instance, Strike Back seasons 1-3 are available free with just a Prime subscription. But for full Cinemax stuff you have to sub to their channel.

They had a deal with Epix for some content awhile back, I can't say that I see evidence of that deal still is in effect, but I don't think it is. At least none of the Epix originals are available as far as I can tell.

Not piracy..roku is not kodi..sometimes unofficial channels appear for Android apps..You would still need log in credentials..any pirate channels get shut down..roku has tight control on what apps get on their box
Probably won't do Roku, got enough gee-gaws hooked to the TV now! :)

Yesterday I thought I had found a way to airplay to the Xbox One which would have been nice to do. Airserver for Xbox One is supposed to do that, but I got the free trial and it wouldn't work with MaxGo on my iMac mini. :( What made it seem like a nice idea was that if it had worked, then the audio would have been massaged by the Dolby Experience app on the Xbone and made my K950 Atmos soundbar really shine when playing things from Apple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)