Two Months and Counting to 24

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
24 returns with a Four hour season-premiere over two nights, on January 14 and 15, 2007.

Zap2it reports that "New additions to this season's "24" cast include Jayne Atkinson, Peter MacNicol, James Cromwell, Kal Penn, Marisol Nichols, Alexander Siddig, Harry Lennix, Chad Lowe, Powers Boothe and David Hunt."

In addition, Gregory Itzin and Jean Smart" will return to reprise their roles as now-former president and former-first lady Logan. "It's well-established that the new season begins with DB Woodside's Wayne Palmer in place as the relatively new president."

Interesting that Peter MacNicol, of Numb3rs is in the new season. The guy is either working extra hard, or making a departure from Numb3rs. All the new additions are not surprising considering how many cast members were killed off in Season 5.

I seem to remember something about Jack not being in it as much this season which kind of makes sense based on how last season ended. Of course he also won the emmy this year so who knows! Plus his woman (Kim Ravers? or something like that) is in The Nine.

Mike

I seem to remember something about Jack not being in it as much this season which kind of makes sense based on how last season ended. Of course he also won the emmy this year so who knows! Plus his woman (Kim Ravers? or something like that) is in The Nine.

Mike

IMDB lists Kim Raver in the first episode of Day 6.

I kind of doubt that Bauer would not be at the center of the show; kind of hard to imagine it without him.

And we do not know how far it is in the future from the end of Day 5. If Wayne Palmer is president, it needs to be at least a year later, since he was not the VP in Day 5. They have regularly pushed season to season by a few years.

I guess we'll find out in a couple months. I think I mentioned before that 24 is one of the few shows I can't watch live. I have to wait till its 15min into the show, the suspense going into commercials is horrible :D

Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts