U.S. draws into 'Group of Death' for 2014 World Cup

I think that the most the U.S. will get out of this World Cup is a draw,no wins.
The US can and will probably put some points up on the board with Ghana. They want revenge after what happened in 2010.
Portugal may seem like a tough matchup, but I think they rely too much on CR7 to make plays and the US will somehow contain him. I can see a draw here but it's still too soon to tell :)
I don't know if the US stands a chance with Germany. They would be lucky if this ended with a draw xD

Germany is the automatic out of this group. The battle between the other two teams though is going to be very interesting. (Sorry Ghana, I just don't see you beating Germany and I don't know if you're good enough to put up a fight against Portugal)

Also, I honestly think the actual group of death is Group D (Italy, England, Costa Rica, Uruguay). This group will definitely fight to the end.

Also, I honestly think the actual group of death is Group D (Italy, England, Costa Rica, Uruguay). This group will definitely fight to the end.

I agree 100%! Costa Rica is not even in the top 30 in the FIFA rankings(31st actually). Costa Rica has so little chance of getting out of there, I give the US a better chance than Costa Rica....by alot.

But, that is just my opinion and the games are not played on paper, but on the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts