U-verse pricing

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
Okay I need quite a bit of feedback on this. My parents will be switching to dish for their tv service. My dad said that he's talked to neighbors who also have U-Verse and they haven't had luck in AT&T lowering the price. What's worse is they just raised his bill up another 15 bucks so now he's at 185 for 3 services. So how can he get them to lower his bill for phone/Internet? He only has the U-200. He said they are charging him 100 bucks just for tv service so he's paying like 85 bucks for phone and Internet.

Ive found them to be pretty flexible. I worked on a good deal for my parents.
You might have to speak to a couple of CSRs to get the right one.
I forgot how much my folks pay but Uverse saved them allot.

We had an ad come in the mail for U-verse, and we have been having a lot of trouble with our Comcast, so I looked to see if we could do better by switching to U-verse. It was actually a lot more expensive than Comcast for the same programming, it was almost double in price; so I definitely will not be switching anytime soon unless they get more competitive on pricing.
?Comcast is the only other choice we have out here in rural Alabama, and except for the Internet going out all the time, and really slow Internet, it as been ok for the TV part of the service.

We had an ad come in the mail for U-verse, and we have been having a lot of trouble with our Comcast, so I looked to see if we could do better by switching to U-verse. It was actually a lot more expensive than Comcast for the same programming, it was almost double in price; so I definitely will not be switching anytime soon unless they get more competitive on pricing.
?Comcast is the only other choice we have out here in rural Alabama, and except for the Internet going out all the time, and really slow Internet, it as been ok for the TV part of the service.

When I signed up for Uverse triple play I got a great deal.
Plus they gave me 300 dollars in a visa gift card just for signing up.

Might be worth a call to see if they offer you a great package
Plus a gift card.

So how can he get them to lower his bill for phone/Internet? He only has the U-200. He said they are charging him 100 bucks just for tv service so he's paying like 85 bucks for phone and Internet.
Do they actually use the "unlimited" minutes of voice every month? Would they be able to survive on 250 minutes/mo.? That's $10 less a month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)