U-verse questions

cwbuckley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
EL Paso
I have read Scott's review of U-verse that he wrote. My questions are how have things improved it any since then. Is the HD picture quality any better? Can you watch HD programming on more then one TV? Can you record more then one HD channels at the same time. If so, how many. If anybody can help me with these question, I would greatly appreciate it. Also would like to hear how much people like the U-verse service. Your help on these matters will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I have read Scott's review of U-verse that he wrote. My questions are how have things improved it any since then. Is the HD picture quality any better? Can you watch HD programming on more then one TV? Can you record more then one HD channels at the same time. If so, how many. If anybody can help me with these question, I would greatly appreciate it. Also would like to hear how much people like the U-verse service. Your help on these matters will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I have had U-verse since late since last Oct. Not only has U-verse added many HD channels, the PQ has gotten much better, especially recently. Currently you can watch hd on two sets at once, three may be possible by later this year.

Two HD streams going at once with no problems, total home dvr is awesome. Coming from DirecTV the PQ is less than Directv but it's not bad, the colors are saturated too much IMO.

If DirecTV is willing to fork over a HD DVR for me, I'll be canceling Uverse though. Overall Uverse is a great system but the PQ thing bothers me, which I can't live with but I may just deal with it.

Curious if anyone knows if you can get the total Home DVR feature without getting the internet?

Thanks in advance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)