U221

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not sure yet, won't be home till 430pm
It was downloading before I left, and I was able to get the software version , but I to leave.

Last edited:
Both my receivers show 213 from the dish anywhere app. I'm sitting on an airplane waiting to head home to CA. I may reboot a box remotely and see what happens.
DishAnywhere can take days or weeks to show an updated version. Rebooting it, etc doesn't force it either.

Does it have YouTube?
I texted my wife and asked her to check - she said it's not there. I rarely ever use the apps, but I recall that they grouped them, didn't they ? It's possible she needed to pick one of the groups, expand it, and then maybe it's there....

The guide is screwed up with my OTA local channels. They appear to be 'shifted'. The programs listed with 2.1 through 5.2 are in fact supposed to be 16.1 through 16.5 (PBS, in case you can tell by the program names).

I don't know what shows up 'before' 2.1 or 'after' 45.3 (the lowest and highest OTA channels we get). I presume the satellite-delivered channels are ordered properly though.

I'll check some things with the guide and OTA channels later. Coincidentally, I remove (5) channels from the scanned list and the displayed list is off by (5) channels.

Reactions: navychop
I have U221 and it doesn't have the you tube app. My ota guide is correct.
no youtube app for the Hopper with Sling yet only hopper 3 you guys i have a feeling dish will offer the app to you guys in a future software release

Well that stupid RSN drop down option is back, and just like before doesn't work correctly at all.

And the No picture/ no audio exiting Netflix and any other app.

3 months of work, and I feel like I'm back using U210...

I hope this isn't what's forced on New customers or New activations.

I could have sworn I posted this (from my phone) last night.... Two things:

1) Opening the DVR menu/listing on the Joey (v1, the dog-slow model) has been reduced by half the time ! Previously it took ~10 seconds and now only takes ~5 seconds.
2) On some recordings, with multiple seasons, the listings are 'collapsed' based on season. It doesn't apply consistently though from what I saw.

Still can't add/remove OTA channels. The save button is completely gone now. Once new channels are scanned, there is no way to save the changes.
It looks like it now saves them automatically. I just re scanned and there were new channels there, i checked the ones i didnt want to save and hit delete, then i closed the screen and the new channels were saved into my guide.
I guess people weren't hitting the save button after a scan so now they don't have to.

Reactions: JSheridan
The save button was broke before. You could select it, it would pop-up an add'l confirmation window asking if you wanted to save, pick yes, and nothing was saved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)