U231 Available on Hopper with Sling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have one WD and 1 other. They worked in December before the new software. Now I get the blank screen with buried three default icons still active under the blank screen. I can move to PTAT, rentals or sources and see the description on the right even though the main list is gray and select that item and use it here rentals is selected "underneath" the gray I can select it and go to rentals.
IMG_6163.JPG

Reactions: hdrick103
My EHD also stopped working after the software push to U231 on Mar. 7th....Worked fine before that time. No sure what my opinions are at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I have been having an issue with the channel swap on my H2 since U231 came out. One day it will work and the next nothing. This week it worked on Monday and Tuesday but not yesterday or this morning. I did a reset of the H2 this morning with no change. It was frustrating last night with multiple basketball games on and not being able to swap between two. My H2 has the CUI.

Reactions: hdrick103
Also this problem since Carbon:

On some free on demand content, I can't choose it. It's really limited my ability to watch the content I'm supposed to get free for subscribing to certain channels. Yet the hopper has no problem letting me pay money for non-free stuff.

For example, on this screen, selecting "watch on demand" does nothing. But I can see the trailer or show times. Ooo, so exciting. On some there is an option to pay for the SD version or watch the HD for free. And the SD pay option actually works. But the free HD option is a dead link.

IMG_6175.JPG

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)