U307 available for hopper 3

under apps sports mosaic(college sports multiview) includes sec network-pac12 network-big10 network-espnu-lhn(longhorn network)-espn news.
hmm.... I already had a "Sports Mosaic" (College Sports Multi-view) before the update - same as what you describe. I couldn't change anything though - maybe this is different? I thought that what we've been waiting for is supposed to be called "Sports Bar"? Is there something needed to activate maybe?
UPDATE: Someone was good enough to clarify - you access this from "Live TV", then OPTIONS, PIP, and MULTIVIEW. Or with the 40.0 remote, PIP and MULTIVIEW. Thank you!

Last edited:
Folder issue still not fixed. Still shows that you have recorded shows when there is none in the folder.
Also format issue is still not fixed.
Still no Netflix on 4K Joey.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app
Yes - and you can still create a 6th folder (or more) which will be wiped out at next re-start. Still, going all the way to U307 I have to believe that a lot of "bugs" were fixed....

On the folder problem, I have found that when I move everything out of the folder then delete it (the folder), then recreate it and move the recordings back into it, the count problem is fixed. For me anyway. **Important!! You have to go back to each timer that is sending recordings to that folder and re-select the folder, otherwise, it will send those recordings into oblivion and oblivion is a cold, dark place. Must be some internal folder id that must be re-linked or something.

Reactions: xfoneguy
On the folder problem, I have found that when I move everything out of the folder then delete it (the folder), then recreate it and move the recordings back into it, the count problem is fixed. For me anyway. **Important!! You have to go back to each timer that is sending recordings to that folder and re-select the folder, otherwise, it will send those recordings into oblivion and oblivion is a cold, dark place. Must be some internal folder id that must be re-linked or something.
Sometimes (though not always) a simple reboot has fixed this for me. I'll have to try your suggestion next time that doesn't work.

330am Az time,

Had U304,
Performed hard reset (plug pull),
Cycled thru 480/720/1080 twice,
got 'hopper 3 tips' screen saver,
was impatient, pressed power button just as download screen appeared (interupted download),
Still on U304,

Tried again,
Patience at 'hopper 3 tips' screen saver (30sec or so),
Download started,
5min or so,
after auto reboot now on U307.

Without first checking #s,
Hard reset joey2 and j4k,
Joey2 downloaded and is reprograming receiver...
Joey2 now on U257.

My Hopper 3 shows U307 3/17/2016, 1:37AM while my 4K Joey shows U456 3/17/2016, 1:54AM. The OTA module is <still> breaking up on my local TV stations. :(
I'm dropping a DM to DIRT to let them know the OTA Module is still experiencing problems.

That is a software issue, no need to contact DISH. It is something they are working on now that Multiview has been released. :)

Let's hope that issue is corrected shortly. :D

Thanks for the update Scott, it is annoying for the few of us that like to record OTA channels. It's odd too, I can record three things off CW like Flash, Arrow and Legends, and only 1 or 2 of them will have breakups. Same thing with CBS, it isn't ALL of them. I am currently recording duplicates so if I start an OTA program and it starts hiccuping, I just delete and swap to the sat version.

I have a warning box about memory being programmed and it says I should not disturb my receiver.

So am I supposed to be quiet when I walk in the room or does it mean no having sex with the wife on the couch or perhaps I should reframe from clipping my toenails? :)

So far the only difference I see is the Sports bar Mode. Well didn't have more than five minutes to play with it this morning. I'm gonna check a little further at lunch. At least nothing existing seems broke. That used to be an issue.

In my case, I've found my inaccurate folder count is directly linked to PTAT. For example, one of my folders currently indicates that there are 3 recordings in it. When clicking into the folder, there are actually 0. However, there are exactly 3 recordings in PTAT that I have timers set up for that go into this particular folder (I set up timers for PTAT shows in order to get them sorted into folders). I've found that as soon as the shows disappear from PTAT, my folder count also goes down. I've set PTAT to only store 3 days in order to diminish the effect of this bug.

Same for me, my saved series for PTAT often show no actual episodes. So far a reset brings them back. Irritating as hell!!

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts