U308 for Hopper 3 Available (3/19/16)

I didn't notice U307 as I haven't been checking even though the H3 reboots automatically each night, was there anything else that came out after U304? I just checked and it appears U308 was installed at 2:02AM PDT on 03/20/2016. On the night of 03/20/2016, I went to the guide and set 4 timers for 4 shows at 3:30AM, 6:00AM, 11:30AM and 1:00PM which are all on the same channel and about 60 minutes each only to find that all the recordings were 1 minute each. So I basically rebooted the H3 and then recordings worked fine again. The 6:00AM and 1:00PM is the exact same program, I did it so in case one failed, I would have another working version but guess that idea went south.
Just curious - do you actually know somehow that your H3 "reboots nightly" or are you assuming? Now that my viewing/recording is no longer interrupted (and I'm not complaining), unless I happen to see it happen while the TV is still on, I'm not sure.

I found a big problem after receiving version 308. Every program I had set for recording that occurred during Prime Time was missing from my record list. Programs outside of Prime Time were there. I have about a dozen programs that I mark for Prime Time recording so that I don't have to worry about saving them from the PT recordings list.

When I went to re-enter the missing programs, in every case it was a restore. For example, 60 Minutes was missing, so I went to the Guide and clicked on 60 Minutes to put it in my list. It noted it as "restored".

I hope that when the new week comes around the programs will still be there, and I won't have to go back and restore all of them again!

For anyone having OTA issues with the consistent breakups and audio blips, as posted by others here, the 3 way splitter seemed to have worked for me. I put a 3-way inline between my antenna cable and the adapter and recorded 30 minute shows off CBS, NBC and Fox. Not one blip, whereas my corrupted programs blip from the start and blip like every dang second the entire time.

I can hardly wait for version 3.09 . Everyday I get Error 04 recording errors, can't open file, and then have to reboot the Hopper 3.

Dish,please give us 3.09 tonight with the fix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)