U309?!?

Yes netflix in 4k is up on u309 (only on h3), I also noticed the signal from the H3 is always 3840x2160 before u309 it was 1080i and would change to 3840x2160 when watching 4k on demand and would go back to 1080i when I watched live tv... so I'm guessing all tv is now upscaled??? And there's no need to switch from 1080i to 4k when watching one or the other?

Mine shows 1080i unless I watch netflix 4k, then it switches to 3840 according to my tv

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: lparsons21
Strangely the audio level was very high when I first turned on the receiver this morning. With a channel change it went to the normal level and stayed there when I went back to the original channel. No problems since.

They still haven't fixed the problem of the Tiles going to the 1st tile in the list once you delete a program!

GRRRRRRRRRR Pain in the Arse!!! What would it take to change maybe 10 lines of code?

Reactions: cosmo_kramer
They still haven't fixed the problem of the Tiles going to the 1st tile in the list once you delete a program!

GRRRRRRRRRR Pain in the Arse!!! What would it take to change maybe 10 lines of code?

Is that off the internal drive? The EHD deletion acts differently but is far from perfect.

Is that off the internal drive? The EHD deletion acts differently but is far from perfect.

Yes, still on the internal drive. When you scroll down to delete a tile all previous versions before U308 would select the next tile in the list so you can keep deleting or scrolling from where you were. U308 broke it so if you delete a program it resets to Dish Anywhere tile so you have to scroll down again to find out where you were. Frustrating, on the H3, really slow on the Joey 2.0's.

Reactions: gadgtfreek
Dish Network's integration of Netflix at the set-top level has been raised a notch after the pay TV giant extended support for the OTT provider’s small but growing library of 4K fare on the Hopper 3 DVR.

Dish has offered the Netflix app on the Hopper 3 since February, but the upgrade now opens it up to Netflix’s 4K offerings, which include originals such as Marvel’s Daredevil, House of Cards and Fuller House. Once the Netflix app is active on the Hopper 3, Ultra HD titles are identifiable by searching the terms “4K” or “UHD.” Netflix is also integrated into the Hopper 3’s search results.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/technology/dish-s-hopper-3-serves-netflix-4k-streams/155350

I am sure its more than 10 lines. No really a high priority bug at the moment I am afraid. :) They have bigger fish to fry.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Mine shows 1080i unless I watch netflix 4k, then it switches to 3840 according to my tv

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk 2
If you go into multi view then back out of it everything remains in 3840 until u either put the TV in standbye or you go to options and display format and hit normal "sorry hadn't fully tested it"... but I do get a clearer picture when watching live tv in 3840 so I'm guessing its upscaling the 1080i broadcast.... but you have to do this every time you turn your TV on which isn't a fuss with me but having an extra step can bother some who wants the best picture all the time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)