U313 update last night and now all Joey's have boot recovery error

300mag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2014
Came on from work this morning to find all 3 of my Joeys have boot recovery error (981a). I noticed early this morning my H3 got updated to U313, tried hard reset on system to fix but didn't work, any suggestions to fix or is H3 in need of replacing. Have message into DIRT but haven't heard back yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have the same problem, called tech support and they are sending me 2 new joeys. Do you think this will fix the problem?
No, just got word from my DIRT that it is a known issue and will need to wait for resolution.

Reactions: lparsons21
Joey2 & WJ got updated too, mine are working OK. Still haven't fixed the ability to permanently turn off Netflix in search, keeps coming back after nightly reboot.

I must have been one of the lucky ones to get 3 broken Joey's out of the update. I wonder if it will be fixed this weekend.

After the SW upgrades my Joey 2 had no guide or DVR access .After a soft reboot it is working. One of my 3 EHDs could not get info on some of its programs. After shutting off the EHDs , soft rebooting the H3, and turning the EHDs back on, it is working again.

With last night's update my Joeys are now working, still shoes U313, anyone know the latest Joey 2 software version?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)