U332 - Netflix "pink screen of death"

DCUNY

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 7, 2016
Rochester, NY
I posted this problem as part of a thread about U332 issues, and it happened again this morning so I thought it would be a good idea to create a dedicated thread.

Setup: H3, Software U332, 2016 LG OLED TV, several Joey 2.0

Intermittently when I go into the Apps menu and select Netflix, I get the Netflix "banner", then about 1 or 2 seconds later I get a pink screen that fills the entire TV screen (see photo below.).
Sometimes turning the H3 off or turning the TV on and off eliminates the pink screen, and I see the Netflix content.

Rebooting the H3 solves the problem, but that's a painful work-around when others in the family are trying to watch TV

Often when this pink screen has been displayed, and I exit Netflix, I get a TV picture from the H3 that only fills 1/4 of the TV screen (see photo below.)

I've tried multiple HDMI cables because I read that might be a problem. Using different cables does not resolve the intermittent pink screen issue.

I'm hoping Dish monitors this board and forwards these issues along. Also hopeful someone here has solved this and can let me know how to fix it.
Thanks

IMG_0135.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)