U345 received

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lgb0250

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
Got U345 this morning at 1:07am. In my case i went from U343 to U345. Never saw U344. Haven't checked it out too much yet. No visible changes I can see. Hopefully they've fixed all (or at least some) the problems we've been having

Yep same here,
I also went from U343-U345.
Haven't noticed anything different.

You still can't expand or collapse your RSNs in the guide without losing your cursor.
Netflix seems more stable on the Hopper3 and a Tad faster to load.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Got U345 this morning. Still getting error 1281 - cannot create timer message. I did remove the EHD, rebooted, and still got error 1281 when trying to set up a timer from the "search" function.

Didn't seem to fix anything I'm having problems with....

Also have U345. The bug I am watching is Bluetooth Pairing. Have to wair until tomorrow to see. But I can say that the pairing happened on the first try, that is a first since this round of updates.

Got U345 this morning. Still getting error 1281 - cannot create timer message. I did remove the EHD, rebooted, and still got error 1281 when trying to set up a timer from the "search" function.

Do u have prime time anytime on?
I did a partial reset and never turned prime time anytime on and I haven't gotten the 1281 error in a few days
So far

Try changing guide from modern to classic, then back odd but worked for me

Reactions: xfoneguy
Do u have prime time anytime on?
I did a partial reset and never turned prime time anytime on and I haven't gotten the 1281 error in a few days
So far

Don't have PTAT on - I double checked after the software update.
Try changing guide from modern to classic, then back odd but worked for me
I tried switching the guide back and forth, and that did not fix the problem.

I did the partial reset and was able to create some timers, but when I go to "Timer Schedule" I just get a blank screen. In the past at least I got a message if no games were scheduled.
We'll see if it catches up with itself...

Can definitely say the Bluetooth pairing is back. Even had to restart the Hopper 3 theis AM and the remote speaker was still paired when it came up.

Reactions: bluegras
I also went from U343 (which I had no problems), to U345 this morning. Now I've found my first possible bug. My first 2 timers of the day were at 8pm (Lethal Weapon and Survivor). Lethal Weapon recorded like it was supposed to. But Survivor did not for some reason. It still shows up in the schedule screen. But no red dot in the guide and nothing under tv activity for that channel. And when I tried tuning to that channel I got a black screen. Fortunately I have an OTA antenna and I was able to watch it on that channel. But when I tried to record the OTA channel it would not record. It said it was already recording on the sat channel. So....I'm watching it live on the OTA channel. It really sucks having to watch commercials!

Something new I noticed this morning. Search results go to a summary page. You have to move one tab to the right to see a list of events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts