Just got back home from a trip. The U517 update was installed while I was away and here's what I came home to on my H3:
- Nothing new had recorded since the update
- My H3 showed complete signal loss / aquiring signal - this will take no more than 5 minutes. It sat there for a while but failed to resolve itself
- I looked at the signals under Diagnostics / Dish and they were all green checkmarks. Each of the 3 satellites had a strong, locked signal.
- Could see the Guide, but no channels could be selected - it just stayed on Guide when I tried to select channels
- Tried to playback content from the DVR which was recorded prior to the update. Only audio and closed captions appeared on a black screen
- Finally, went to: Diagnostics / Receiver / Check Status. It did it's thing, and everything returned to normal.