Ultimate revenge? Recently dumped dentist removes all of her ex's teeth

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
[FONT=&amp]A recently dumped Polish dentist got revenge on her former boyfriend by removing all of his teeth – causing his new girlfriend to give him the boot as well, the New York Daily News reported.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Anna Mackowiak, 34, agreed to treat a toothache for her ex-boyfriend, Marek Olszewski, 45, just a few days after he had broken up with her. According to the New York Daily News, Mackowiak initially tried to be professional about the process but had a sudden change of heart when she saw him lying in her chair.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]That’s when Mackowiak allegedly gave Olszweski a massive dose of anesthetic and took out every single one of his teeth. After the procedure, she wrapped his jaw in bandages to keep him from opening his mouth – and then she left.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]According to the New York Daily News, Olszewski knew something was wrong as soon as he woke up, but he didn’t realize the full horror until he got home and looked in his mirror.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Olszewski said he plans to get implants, but his new girlfriend was so unnerved by his toothless mouth that she left him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mackowiak is currently being investigated for medical malpractice and could face up to three years in jail.[/FONT]
Click here to read more from the New York Daily News.

I would kill her and they would never find the body!!!!:eek:[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

I read this article the other day. The moral of the story is, 'When in Poland, don't let your ex-girlfriend perform oral surgery while you're under.' On the bright side, this guy can now be put the star atop the christmas tree should anything ever happend to the Bumble.

Wow, I would have never went to her in the first place.

He should be happy it was only his teeth, I'd to think what would of happened if she was a urologist and he had to go see her because he wanted to get a vasectomy.

Nah, that's the next journalistic BS coming from Poland. Let's not get ahead of ourselves... :)

Coulde be worse.

Well, he's lucky she wasn't a surgeon. At least with teeth he can get dentures. I can think of a body part she could have removed that couldn't be replaced and he would certainly miss. :)

Well, he's lucky she wasn't a surgeon. At least with teeth he can get dentures. I can think of a body part she could have removed that couldn't be replaced and he would certainly miss. :)

First, it has already been proven that this is a hoax. Second, I'm not sure which body part you are alluding to, but, if it the one I think it is, it can be replaced.. ;)

Phalloplasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)