Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudleydog73

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Having to post this from a forum app but wanted to see if anything can be done to help. When I click login in the upper right of the main bar lol I get is a grey rectanglish box above that in the top right with 3 black status bar dots that move but absolutely nothing happens after that. This pc is pretty locked down so forced to use IE11 exclusively. Any ideas?

I should add this pc recently was upgraded to IE11 so this has never worked. IE9 looked so horrible after the move to XenForo awhile ago that I stopped coming here during the day. Figured I would give it a shot now that I have ie11 and here we are.

My IE 10 has been pretty reliable here. Only one display problem that was solved per Scott's instrution - "clear the cache."

Scott, I cleared my cache last week as you asked but there was no noticeable change in behavior afterwards. Today on the other hand I got taken to the login screen immediately after clicking login, so not quite sure what to say other than to report that all is well now :)

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)