Unable to login to dishanywhere.com

scgt1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 13, 2015
Arlington, TX
This all started about 2 days ago. I was normally logged in all the time. Then all of a sudden I couldn't get logged in via Firefox. Today I reformatted and reloaded windows to find I still have the same problem. It just sits there forever saying connecting on the tab with the blue circle going around and around.

It does this if I go to DVR then attempt to login or if I click login on the upper right at the root of the website.

Finally I get met with:

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I can't login on Firefox or Edge.

I can login just fine on my game rig. Pretty sad I can't login on my daily after a fresh reformat and reload and only going to dishanywhere.com. I just tried mydish.com and I have the same problem there also. Tab shows connecting forever then I'm met with the above error.

I'm about to reload windows again. This is a complete PITA!

I think its good that they are securing their authorization process like this. *dunno if some how someone is hijacking the website. ? trying to send the username and password to some where else? interesting maybe its a bug with firefox. have u tried internet explorer or something else.
I doubt it as I do not get any alerts etc when I am going there.
and sometimes I would not get alerts. either could be you dont have ssl enabled.or javascript probelms.
u can even delete cache and I doubt it will help.who knows.

identity1.dishnetwork.com/saml/module.php/authbypass I get this before second redirection. * read what i said first then the above.

you know something it might be that its doing a double ssl connection *secure connection* maybe encrytped related etc.
i notice that via firefox that i try to log in with my password. first i put my user name and then it refreshes and takes me to a second page, like it refreshes then it allows you to put your username in it and then the password.

In other words i have to put my username again before being allowed to put the password in the first time. It will not let me insert a password the first time but will allow me to put my user name when I first log on, then it will refresh, redirecting me to another authentication page there by allowing me to insert user name again and password. *weird* I figure its a security protection thing. hmm

I then am able to be logged into dishanywhere or mydish.

it might be a bug via foxfox or something thing has been going on for sometime
it might be to to a ssl authorization issue. i dunno but that is for security protection probably? but also the redirection is going through dish website. * note I dont see it as redirecting to a third party website though*
bangs head

Well I would think a fresh reformat and reinstall of windows would clear up any cookie issues.

My problem was Dish trying to block my vpn routing though. I switched from a local Dallas server to a Chicago server and it works just fine.

Reactions: brejust

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts