Unable to search the Program Guide

shawngrass

Original poster
May 16, 2012
Madison WI
I am unable to search my program guide after my Hopper was replaced last week on Tuesday. I know it can take a few days for the guide to be searchable, but this seems pretty long. This is my fourth Hopper in the past month so hopefully it is not the hopper. Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks
Shawn

I am unable to search my program guide after my Hopper was replaced last week on Tuesday. I know it can take a few days for the guide to be searchable, but this seems pretty long. This is my fourth Hopper in the past month so hopefully it is not the hopper. Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks
Shawn

I realize this does not help you, but my experience is that it should be 24 hours for that feature to be active - no longer than that. If it has been that long, sounds to me like something is wrong. Why the heck would you be on your fourth Hopper? Poltergeists?

My original one that I had for over year, started locking up. So they sent me a replacement that took days to download the software, for setup, after it was done it bootstraped. They than sent out a tech with a different unit. After a week on the new unit the drive, started to fail, and it formatted itself, after which it started corupting the recordings. They than sent out another tech. The new unit has been working good except for the search not working.

Thanks
Shawn