Unable to switch mode on 622

Apologist

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2005
A few weeks ago my 622 started to act up. Pic on tv2 is fuzzy. Tuning to an hd channel sometimes causes it to reboot. System test fails on all three sats. Unable to switch the single to dual mode or reverse. Any ideas?

Trade out time

A few weeks ago my 622 started to act up. Pic on tv2 is fuzzy. Tuning to an hd channel sometimes causes it to reboot. System test fails on all three sats. Unable to switch the single to dual mode or reverse. Any ideas?

Hate to say it but you are going to need to get a new one. HDD is going bye bye.

Hate to say it but you are going to need to get a new one. HDD is going bye bye.

Yeah, I thought that too but when I exchanged it with my other 622 it worked fine. I think my sat 2 cable is fried. Would that cause the problems I am experiencing.

Yeah, I thought that too but when I exchanged it with my other 622 it worked fine. I think my sat 2 cable is fried. Would that cause the problems I am experiencing.
Maybe, but the system info screen won't be much help in figuring that out. What you need to do is run a check switch and see if Tuner 2 has the same results as tuner 1. Could you be a little more specific about your setup? What dish/orbital/switches/diplexers/separators/etc are you using?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)