Unable to transfer all shows to External HD

voripteth

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2005
Aurora, IL
I'm preparing for my Hopper 3 upgrade so I'm transferring everything I haven't watched on my Hopper 1 to an external HD. Most shows got copied but there are a few shows that appear in the My Recordings list but don't show up in the transfer list. I did notice that most of the missing items were recorded with Prime Time Anytime but I have the show marked as Save. I even deleted it and saved it again but it doesn't show up in the list.

Any idea on how to transfer these few missing shows?

You can't transfer them until after the PTAT default 8 days. Change the default to 2.
I changed the day to save to 2 but unfortunately this didn't make any more shows appear in the transfer list. My Hopper 3 came so those programs I couldn't transfer are now lost. :(

Dish, please consider allowing saved Prime Time shows to be transferred. (Not every Prime Time channel, only saved shows.)

Change the ptat to 2 days or turn it off then you have to wait another 24 hours for it to work. Worked for me a week ago.

I changed my HWS to 2 days then turned off ptat. This allowed me to transfer all shows except shows recorded the night before. Those shows were released for transfer 2 days later.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)