Unable to use rental certificates

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TomT127

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 3, 2014
Sugar Land, TX
Once again it looks like my free monthly rental certificate is going to expire before I can use it. Dish movie selection just gets worse and worse. Guess I'm to picky but every time I see a movie I want to watch I'm told I can't use my certificate for that particular movie. (I'll be damn if I'm going to pay $20 to rent a movie). I can't bring myself to watch some really crappy movie just to use my certificate. Anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: TheKrell
Not exactly free just for 6 months then $9.99 there after.
55+ Offer

An exclusive offer for our 55 and up customers. Enjoy free tech visits, free monthly movie rentals and Dish protect free for 6 months.

Worry-Free Protection​

Get peace of mind knowing that if anything happens to your equipment, our best agents are ready to help resolve your issues at a fraction of the price. PLUS, receive upgraded Identity Protection! Free for 6 months (Reg $9.99/mo), a $59 value.

Not exactly free just for 6 months then $9.99 there after.
55+ Offer

An exclusive offer for our 55 and up customers. Enjoy free tech visits, free monthly movie rentals and Dish protect free for 6 months.

Worry-Free Protection​

Get peace of mind knowing that if anything happens to your equipment, our best agents are ready to help resolve your issues at a fraction of the price. PLUS, receive upgraded Identity Protection! Free for 6 months (Reg $9.99/mo), a $59 value.
True on the DISH Protect plan but the monthly movies continue on and that is what our discussion was all about.

I'm paying around a $100 a month for Dish so I wouldn't say it's not costing me anything. This was supposed to be a perk but it's not turning out to be one.

The free movie a month for 55+ is a nice perk. However, they make it very difficult to use it. It would be nice just to use it through your Dish menu on TV, just like you order PPV or On Demand movies. Instead , you have to either use their MyDish app on the phone or go online to do it on a computer.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts