Unboxing the xbox 360 slim - 250GB

?Sa?dma???

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2006
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAPC3Ho1Lwo]YouTube - Xbox 360 Slim Unboxing[/ame]

Anyone here get one? I'm waiting until November, when Kinect is released. Unless of course one of my 360s die before then.

It doesn't come with HD cables which is a FAIL in my opinion.

PS3 doesn't come with an HDMI cable either. At least M$ is smart now by including built-in wireless N.

Yeah but they used to include one. I mean come on. They don't cost but about $3 for a 3ft one and I am sure with as many as they would be buying they could get a huge discount and probably would only end up paying $1 each for them.

Yeah but they used to include one. I mean come on. They don't cost but about $3 for a 3ft one and I am sure with as many as they would be buying they could get a huge discount and probably would only end up paying $1 each for them.

I agree. Both consoles are HD. Both should include an hdmi cable. Customers should be able to unbox a console and display an hd signal without having to make another purchase.

Even though I just bought Stuart's elite like 2 days before the new 360 was announced, wife said she'd buy a 3rd 360 for our house once we get our office setup... so probably have one next month.

Even though I just bought Stuart's elite like 2 days before the new 360 was announced, wife said she'd buy a 3rd 360 for our house once we get our office setup... so probably have one next month.

how is it doing? any problems? also its funny but my wife went out and bought a 360 arcade unit for 99 bucks at walmart for me for fathers day, she said I know you dont have a 360, and I know you like halo so here you go, I didnt have the heart to tell her that I just sold my 360 (how she missed that I dont know as I talked to her about it) but anyways, I now have a arcade unit with halo sitting in my stand....secretly I think she wanted it as she use to play netflix on my 360 all the time, and I think this is her evil plan to keep one in the house (act like she didnt know I sold mine and buy it as a present so I have no choice but to keep it) lol women.

Hahaha, yeah your old elite is setup and working great, I had to Google how to get rid of your Netflix so that I could enable mine, turns out you have to delete the credentials save under memory in the system options.

Hahaha, yeah your old elite is setup and working great, I had to Google how to get rid of your Netflix so that I could enable mine, turns out you have to delete the credentials save under memory in the system options.

wow I didnt even think about that, lol did you enjoy my mix of kids movies/comedies? thats good to know for future use!

I just reserved one of these from Gamestop, they've got a sweet trade in deal for those of us who already have an XBox. I'm looking forward to a smaller QUIETER system.

I just reserved one of these from Gamestop, they've got a sweet trade in deal for those of us who already have an XBox. I'm looking forward to a smaller QUIETER system.

What's the trade in deal? I might consider doing that with my launch unit and just pick up an arcade later. Can't see it being really good, since you can get arcades for less than $100 now.

Found trade in values here - http://gaming.icrontic.com/news/gamestop-offering-tradeup-program-for-new-360-slim/ ...think I'll pass.

Trade in values are as follows:

XB360 System w/wireless OR wired controller – $100
XB360 Hard Drive 20 GB – $30
XB360 Hard Drive 60 GB – $35
XB360 Hard Drive 120 GB – $40
XB360 Hard Drive 250 GB – $50
XB360 Memory Card 64 MB – $10
XB360 Memory Card 256 MB – $14
XB360 Memory Card 512 MB – $18
XB360 Network Adapter Wireless (Microsoft) – $40
XB360 Network N Adapter (Disc required) – $50
XB360 Controller – Wired (Microsoft) – $20
XB360 Controller – Wireless (Microsoft) – $25

$100 for the system, controller and av cable. Various amounts depending on the size of the hard drive (up to $50). Another $40-50 depending on which wireless adapter you have. Add another 10% on the accessories if you're an Edge member. Brings it to about $100 for the new 360.

Target stores have the Spring 2010 Arcade bundle for $130 with a $50 store gift card. I haven't been able to find one around here though. Trade that in and throw in the bundle's games and reduce the cost even further. Give my current one to my cousin who's system recently died.