unbundled by AT&T ... now I don't have all my programming... HELP?!

MartyB

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 20, 2005
Elwood, IN
After being unbundled by AT&T, we have lost programming.... we don't have the Blockbuster programming that we had and are now being charged $10 for HD. When I tried to do a chat with Dish support, I felt like I was talking to a wall. The person I was talking with just kept saying I don't see that on your account. ...you're not subscribed. You'll have to contact AT&T ... I'm not asking for anything other than what I had... at the same pricing. Unless, of course, Dish wants to hook me up with new subscriber pricing. HAHA (just kidding) .... but, any suggestions? DIRT help? Also, aren't there deals when you have or sign up for paperless billing and auto pay? I never paid too close attention to those things due to having been bundled... but now that I'm not....

Your most likely being charged $10 a month due to the not being "autobilled" by DISH. My understanding was when you have DISH bundled with say AT&T in your case, they consider the bill auto-paid since it's being charged to you by AT&T.

PM one of the DIRT members (their names are in Red at the bottom of the main forum page). They are the DISH Internet Response Team.

After being unbundled by AT&T, we have lost programming.... we don't have the Blockbuster programming that we had and are now being charged $10 for HD. When I tried to do a chat with Dish support, I felt like I was talking to a wall. The person I was talking with just kept saying I don't see that on your account. ...you're not subscribed. You'll have to contact AT&T ... I'm not asking for anything other than what I had... at the same pricing. Unless, of course, Dish wants to hook me up with new subscriber pricing. HAHA (just kidding) .... but, any suggestions? DIRT help? Also, aren't there deals when you have or sign up for paperless billing and auto pay? I never paid too close attention to those things due to having been bundled... but now that I'm not....

Give me a minute MartyB, I am looking into this now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts