Undercover Boss

It was interesting to see the emotion of the CEO.

I think it's a good idea, to see what is actually going on in the trenches other than being told by people trying to protect their own job.

I enjoyed it. Especially since I work for a process-improvement company. I liked the fact that he actually took action on something that bothered him when he saw that an employee was over-worked, under-paid.

I liked it alot catching kind of the end as well. The CEO seemed like a pretty smart guy. The problem in that industry is just like any, you have Great employees and Bad ones that cause you to create rules and policies to keep them ALL in line...

Next weeks looks pretty interesting. Hooters? The CEO had NO IDEA how badly the staff would be taken advantage of in THAT type of environment?! Sad....

I love the show. The one guy that was docking the employee's 2 min for every min late from lunch, and was watching them over the security camera's like hawks, looks like a genuine Ahole. If that would have been my company he would have been gone!

Over all I think the show put on a positive image for WM. Allthough I still think the board needs to be changed around a bit.

Next weeks looks pretty interesting. Hooters? The CEO had NO IDEA how badly the staff would be taken advantage of in THAT type of environment?! Sad....
That one should be interesting. He'll pretty much have to fire the guy on the spot, else he's open to a lawsuit.

Though that manager must be an idiot in the first place to do that when there are cameras around.

I was surprised as well that Jimbo wasn't canned. I was also happy to see the gal that was working hard get the vacation.

I REALLY like this show!

I thought this episode was kinda lame compared to the Waste Management one. He didn't really change anything at the company nor did they even follow-up on anything they planned to do at the factory.

Agree with digiblur. I really liked the first episode and being someone that likes to take in Hooters from time to time I really wanted to like the second episode, but it wasn't close to as good. I don't think that he really learned anything that he couldn't have learned without being "undercover". I have a feeling that next week (7 Eleven) is going to be more similar to this week than the Waste Management one. But I hope I'm wrong.

Seems like it is going to be hard to be "undercover" now that people know the premise of the show...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)