PROGRAM CREDITS 3 OF 3 - ADJUSTMENT -12.0

Account Charges $ 29.98
Total $ 29.98

Taxes
STATE/LOCAL TAX (SALES/GROSS RECEIPTS) 2.48

Total Taxes $ 2.48

Total Amount Due
$ 32.46

? is what is the ADDITIONAL RECEIVER 5.0 and PROGRAMMING ACCESS FEE 4.99 I only have 2 recievers and 811 and 322 though I should only be charge one 4.99 fee.

Its sounds to me that the extra fee is for not having your phone line connected to your 322.If your connect your land based phone line to your 322 at all times you get the 2nd tuner at no additional charge. This should have been explained to you when you signed up.

rowemance said:
Its sounds to me that the extra fee is for not having your phone line connected to your 322.If your connect your land based phone line to your 322 at all times you get the 2nd tuner at no additional charge. This should have been explained to you when you signed up.

I know about the 5.00 if not plug in to a land line witch I do not have. but whats the 4.99 programing fee?

The "program access fee", means you have changed your programing on your receiver this month! IE: a60 to a120 or a180 to a60 = stuff like that. Or even swapping out a receiver for another will get that charge.

WhiteForMe said:
The "program access fee", means you have changed your programing on your receiver this month! IE: a60 to a120 or a180 to a160 = stuff like that. Or even swapping out a receiver for another will get that charge.

But I did not change anything.

You have 5.00 for not having your phone line hooked up as your 2nd tuner fee and you have 4.99 for your 811. When you don't have you phone line hooke up to your 322 the 2 tuner is counted as a 3rd receiver. Your best bet is to call Dish and let them explain your bill to you.

CCMoor said:
But I did not change anything.

When you mentioned you didnt change anything, it got me thinking. So after checking it out, the "program access fee" means No phone line connected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts