Understanding my profile page

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
On my profile page is a section "Statistics" with subsections for Number of Posts and others. One subsection in particular puzzles me; "Downloads" with stats : Downloads # and Uploads #. What do these stats refer to?

On my profile page is a section "Statistics" with subsections for Number of Posts and others. One subsection in particular puzzles me; "Downloads" with stats : Downloads # and Uploads #. What do these stats refer to?
Good question! I have 4 "downloads" and I'm not sure what that means either.

after thinking a while on this, It might be related to the "FTA receiver firmware" and "FTA receiver manuals section. Noting contributions and downloads from the file sharing section here. Maybe???

Looking at the "Recent Visitors" section it occurs to me that the count includes unregistered users of this site and of course can't be named. Or.... there are 10 people on this site that have an unusual fascination with my profile page, LOL

Looking at the "Recent Visitors" section it occurs to me that the count includes unregistered users of this site and of course can't be named. Or.... there are 10 people on this site that have an unusual fascination with my profile page, LOL

Given that buildup, I just HAD to go look :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts