Unfulfilled 722K Features

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

parp

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
Now that the 922 is out the door, how about some of the features we've been waiting for on the 722K (and 722/622)...

Where is the volume leveling software that was supposed to be out in December 2009?

And where is the USB hub support that they started talking about as soon as EHD support was released (rack em and stack em)?

Weren't they also revamping DishOnline?

What else?

Now that the 922 is out the door, how about some of the features we've been waiting for on the 722K (and 722/622)...

Where is the volume leveling software that was supposed to be out in December 2009?

And where is the USB hub support that they started talking about as soon as EHD support was released (rack em and stack em)?

Weren't they also revamping DishOnline?

What else?

Parp,

Since the 722k's Hardware is much the same as the new 922, how about Launching the new UI from the 922 in the 722k. I'd be willing to get the new Slingbox addon for the 722k and have a 922 LIGHT.

John

John,

Yeah, I'd be down with that too! That would be awesome, and a lot of us could forget about the 922. But I doubt if that ever happens.

I was kind of thinking more in terms of things they have said they were working on, but haven't delivered.

Now that I think about it, new 922 owners will have a nice list of undelivered items, too! :)

Half measures would also be welcome, such as picture logos in the guide.

Gotta keep that brass ring out there, to keep us on the upgrade treadmill! ;)

How many of us have the same movie on VHS, DVD & BD?

Do you really think that Dish Network is going to make such an improvement such as UI like the 922 on the 722K? They want you to pay that extra money to get the 922.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)