Unique programming I'll miss with VOOM gone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ultra showed some great fashion shows and some very unique programming.

+1

I originally got AT250 for Style Network many years ago. Style doesn't show fashion anymore--just reality shows! :river

Ultra at least showed fashion (over and over again but they did bring out the new collections during the biannual fashion weeks).

I will also miss the movie channels, Rave, Rush and Equator.

I never watched Gameplay, Treasure, Gallery, Animania or Family Room. I'm ambivalent about the news and WorldSport.

On my EHD, I transferred 12 Soundstage concerts and the Depeche Mode concert from Rave, 13 of the "Eye Over..." series from Equator, and about 28 movies from Monster, World Cinema, and Kung Fu. I also archived some of the CinemaAddict shows from the Gamer channel (Tomb Raider, DOA, Resident Evil). At least I was able to archive some programming from Voom ;-)

On several nights already I've missed scanning the VOOM channels. So far I have been watching the new "HD" channels significantly less than I was watching VOOM, so it's been a bad trade from my perspective.

On several nights already I've missed scanning the VOOM channels. So far I have been watching the new "HD" channels significantly less than I was watching VOOM, so it's been a bad trade from my perspective.

I agree my HD viewing has gone down drastically.

What was "Dead Art" about?

"Dead Art" toured famous cemetaries with unique architecture and sculpture. It was hosted by Dee Snider, with the tagline "If you think art is only for the living, well that's just twisted, sister." Unfortunately, there was only about a half-season of it, so it was one program that did indeed get very repetitive very fast.

We have scrolled through the new so called HD channels and not watched any longer than an hour if that as there is no good content. Voom HD had great shows like collector show down, most of the tresure HD shows were great; along with equator! I'm still complaining and I finally got a real person replying to an e-mail; I guess after a dozen or so they actually read one rather than let an automated computer reply and call that great customer service?

"Dead Art" toured famous cemetaries with unique architecture and sculpture. It was hosted by Dee Snider, with the tagline "If you think art is only for the living, well that's just twisted, sister." Unfortunately, there was only about a half-season of it, so it was one program that did indeed get very repetitive very fast.
I think I caught an episode of that. It was interesting and fun, but as you said, it got old fast. I was pleased to see new episodes of Art of the Heist, but those quickly ran dry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts