United Passengers Revolt After Being Stranded for 3 Days in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
A United Airlines flight from Shanghai, China, to New Jersey should have taken just 13 hours, but it took some folks three days to make that trip, after a firestorm of protests, threats, even violence.

[video]http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KLtP3ruARQRyABAgCbvZx4;_ylc=X3oDMWIwYXJuamxjBF9TAzIwMjM1MzgwNzUEYQMxMjA3MTYgbmV3cyBHTUEgc3RyYW5kZWQgcGFzc2VuZ2VycyB2BGNjb2RlA3B6YnVmY2FoNQRjcG9zAzgEZANlcARlZAMxBGcDaWQtMjQyNTk4NgRpbnRsA3VzBGl0YwMwBGx0eHQDUGFzc2VuZ2Vyc3N0cmFuZGVkZm9yM2RheXNzdGFnZXJldm9sdARtY29kZQNwemJ1YWxsY2FoNQRtcG9zAzEEcGtndAMxBHBrZ3YDMTkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA3RkLWZlYQRzbGsDaW1hZ2UEdGFyA2h0dHA6Ly9nbWEueWFob28uY29tL3VuaXRlZC1wYXNzZW5nZXJzLXJldm9sdC1zdHJhbmRlZC0zLWRheXMtY2hpbmEtMDU0MzE5NTQ1LS1hYmMtbmV3cy10b3BzdG9yaWVzLmh0bWwEdGVzdAM3MDEEd29lAzI0NTkxMTU-/SIG=13r7gd6qm/EXP=1342573163/**http%3A//gma.yahoo.com/united-passengers-revolt-stranded-3-days-china-054319545--abc-news-topstories.html[/video]

I've had some bad experiences with airlines, especially American, but nothing like that!

Ah yes, the wonders of the travel industry. :rolleyes:

They should take the money. In reality all that would happen otherwise is some lawyers make money.

That's what happens when we let the government run things. If we just leave it up to the private sector these kind of inefficiencies won't happen.

rogerduncan100 said:
That's what happens when we let the government run things. If we just leave it up to the private sector these kind of inefficiencies won't happen.

Yes, because the airlines are so consumer friendly and go out of their way to make sure their customers are taken care of without being gouged.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Cause we all have all see how well corporations run in the last few years. :eek:

Hey, for a few tens of millions of dollars per year, I'd have a pretty high opinion of myself also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)