Universal HD schedule

Damn...I heard Jaws was going to be on this mth. I was looking foward to that. I notice it isnt there. Its still a huge improvement over what BravoHD is now.

Is Universal HD starting today?

According to zap2it, it looks like Universal-HD could start today. Can anyone confirm at 12pm ET if they start today.

12:00pm Karen Sisco: Blown Away

1:00pm The District: Resurrection

2:00pm Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Damaged

3:00pm Threshold:

4:30pm Welcome to New York: Pilot

5:00pm Karen Sisco: Blown Away

6:00pm The District: Resurrection

7:00pm Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Damaged

8:00pm Threshold

9:30pm Welcome to New York: Pilot

10:00pm Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Resilience

11:00pm Karen Sisco: Dumb Bunnies

Just finished watching Karen Sisco. Excellent PQ and funkin' awesome soundtrack. Cool show - I'd never actually seen it before. Sound was good - although not DD5.1 (personally I like Pro-Logic II). Only complaint - the commercials. You thought the Sony ad during the Olympics was repeated frequently? Every single break began with an ad saying that Bravo HD+ becomes Universal HD December 1. Got a little annoying. But great to see new programming in true HD. TNT-HD's "Drama in the Daytime" is now dead to me!

The District (another show I've never seen) is on now. Looks great.

They are showing "Touching Evil" now...

That was the best show on USA last fall (And the idiots dumped it).

It's reruns, but at least there is hope. The PQ and sound are awesome.
(HD makes the reruns look new again)

Looks like Universal Hd has started! HOOOO HAAAA! THE DISTRICT, KAREN SISCO, LAW AND ORDER all in real HD, not the TNT 4X3 phony stretch to 16X9 kind.

Still looks like Bravo HD+ to me : india.arie followed by show 1 of the summer Olympics. And the PG still calls it BRAVOHD.

I am, however, looking forward to seeing Mister Sterling at noon! Hopefully I won't get called in to my new job today. Tomorrow's a good day to start. :D

I believe they stated in their press release that they were going to keep the content of BravoHD but were going to add the new series and movies. I did see one nice christmas movie last night, welcome to NY and Law and order.

Oh, I wasn't complaining -- I'm lovin' the changes. Just pointing out that I don't think they've officially made the transition to Universal HD yet. But I could be wrong -- maybe they have and the PG just hasn't caught up yet. Maybe we'll find out between shows.

Oh, they are running a different promo between shows. Same video, but starts off with, "The future begins now..." and goes on to tell you to call your cable operator and ask for Universal HD. So I guess it has changed over. :D

Did anyone else happen to notice that right at midnight last night, the moment that BravoHD was to become UniversalHD, the channel went black for about 10-15 minutes. Anyone have any idea why this happened?

Wow, their movie selection is just as bad as our Exclusive Voom channels ;)
I can't complain though, my wife loves Law and Order SVU so now I can stop watching it on grainy USA.

dnyce said:
Wow, their movie selection is just as bad as our Exclusive Voom channels ;)

I'm pretty impressed with the movie selection on all those channels, especially when you take into consideration that all these channels are high definition and included as part of the basic subscription package.

Backdraft, Billy Madison, Sneakers and Waterworld. Uncut and commercial free. Monk and Touching Evil. Nice work UniversalHD, keep the movies coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)