Universal HD schedule

It is Universal HD. Sometimes the Voom PG is a little slow to catch on to things. This seems to be one of those cases. I'm sure it'll get corrected sooner or later.

The Skulls 2 & 3 Tonight starting at 8pm ET

B0000630SP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: Sequal to The Skulls has another underacheving college student, Ryan Sommers, and his friend, Jeff Colby, who are tapped to become members of the mysterous secret society "The Skulls" at the urging of Ryan's older brother Gregg, who's already a member. But when Ryan witnesses the murder of a local college girl by another member of the society and it's covered up to look like an accident, Ryan risks his life and freedom in an attempt to expose the truth and in so doing, finds himself in way-over-his-head trouble where no one, not even his best friends, his girlfriend Ali, or his enemies can be trusted when they put some blackmail leverage on Ryan to keep him quiet about the incident.

B000189DZ4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: Clare Kramer of TV's "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" stars as Taylor Brooks, a sexy, young undergrad who is determined to become the first female member of the secret Skulls society. After she coerces the Council into including her in the initiation rites of the elite brotherhood, Taylor soon finds herself engulfed in a sinister world of deception, intimidation and murder.

Universal-HD: Billy Madison *+ (1995, Comedy) 8PM ET
Universal-HD: Journey to the Far Side of the Sun *** (1969, SciFi) 11:30PM ET

I caught Billy Madison, and there seemed to be a slight delay in the sound. The lips and the sounds seemed to be a slight bit off sync.

Anyone else notice this problem?

-John

I love this new channel! A lot of movies and unlike TNT-HD, there are no commercial interruptions and no editing for content!

jgantert said:
I caught Billy Madison, and there seemed to be a slight delay in the sound. The lips and the sounds seemed to be a slight bit off sync.

Anyone else notice this problem?

-John
Yep.

Sure enough, only ProLogic for me. Oh well, a good trade-off for having unedited movies. Much improved over BravoHD+.

-John

PS> Glad I wasn't the only one with the audio sync problem. Seems just to be that one movie, tho. Other stuff seems fine.