Universal HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Eric_C

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
Any word on this channel?

V* and D* both added it....most of our HD watching is OTA, other than that we watch Showtime HD for the original shows.

UHD however shows ALOT of what we would watch....thinking of switching to get it but would like to see Dish add it.

Any chance? Bandwidth?

I sent a request to E* on Wednesday requesting this channel. I got a canned response saying that they are always looking for new content to add that would be of benefit to the majority of their subscribers.

HDTV viewers are currently not in the majority :(

Eric_C said:
Any word on this channel?

V* and D* both added it....most of our HD watching is OTA, other than that we watch Showtime HD for the original shows.

UHD however shows ALOT of what we would watch....thinking of switching to get it but would like to see Dish add it.

Any chance? Bandwidth?

I'm with you there, UHD became our favorite HD channel on V* when I found they were playing Monk and Battlestar Galactica in HD.

With Voom folding and my choice to migrate to E*, that's one I'll miss A LOT. I mentioned it to the E* CSR when I was signing on...whatever that does.

Here's hoping that the V* story and migrating folks requesting these things WILL shape future HD selections...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)