UNIVISION TELEFUTURA AND GALAVISION

I think the message is related to the smartcards swap. If you got the new smartcards, don't worry about it. If you still haven't got them like some of us, call them.
no charlie mentioned a possible carriage dispute with Univision in his quarterly conference call

I know he did. But the message that I'm seeing is about the smartcard and the deadline is April 15.

If it's a programming dispute, that's it for me. I'll be switching.

It is about the new contract being negotiated with Dish. Univision is asking customers to call Dish about keeping their channel in hopes to drive up the price.
It's all about negotiations.

As of just a few minutes ago I received a notice from Dish talking about the negotiations and they say all is going well.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that it ends well.

It is about the new contract being negotiated with Dish. Univision is asking customers to call Dish about keeping their channel in hopes to drive up the price.
It's all about negotiations.

As of just a few minutes ago I received a notice from Dish talking about the negotiations and they say all is going well.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that it ends well.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought it was all related to the smartcards.

My wife just saw the message, too. Of course she is in a panic. I told her it is just that negotiation stuff. After just switching in December, hopefully that will be the only explaining I will have to do. There are pros and cons to marrying a feisty latina - and her losing her channels would not be a pro! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)