Up and Running in Middlebury, Vermont

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JerryVT

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 12, 2010
Vermont
I just got done installing my KU FTA motorized kit from Sadoun. Very Cool.

1st -Sadoun was great, affordable, well packaged, and they switched shipping from USPS to UPS, saved me $50.00, and got the gear here from Ohio on 3 days. Cant say enough about them, really nice on the phone to.

2nd -Installation went great by following the pointers and suggestions on this web site and Sadoun. It took a bit of time to find G-19 but once I did I got on the arc within 2 hours. I tried to do it with a signal meter, but ended up hauling a 13" TV in my hockey bag onto the roof. Worked great, and I have a nice fairly flat porch roof to work on.

3rd -Wow, there is alot out there. It is going to be awhile to sort through these channels.

At any rate, one more receiver up and operating in Vermont. Thanks to all of you for all the help.

- Jerry

Welcome to the neighborhood.
I got my first equipment from Sadoun, too... many years ago.

So, were you reading our site ahead of time?
I see you just joined.

Glad to have ya aboard.
Now, post a picture of the install to make it official! - :cool:

Jerry, Congrats! There's some pretty good stuff on KU band. My fav sats are 72W, 74W, 83W RTV, 91W for blind scanning stuff, 97W Kuwait 2 has good stuff, 125W PBS and the list goes on....have fun Blind:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts