Up load speed at hopper location

bogwan

Original poster
Feb 16, 2016
Hayward Wisconsin
Before buying Dish Hopper with sling adapter, need to know if upload speed of 1.2 mps and download speed of 4 mps at Hopper home location will work. At the remote location that I will be receiving the broadcast from the hopper device on my PC the internet speed is 4 mps upload and download 40 mps

Thx.

It will work but you will not have a good experience with picture quality and you could get breakups. The upload speed at your Hopper location is a real issue.

It will work but you will not have a good experience with picture quality and you could get breakups. The upload speed at your Hopper location is a real issue.
I have couple of slingboxes at other locations I agree with you. The salesman at Dish thought it would work, of course I doubted him. Do you know if I can watch Dish at an remote location on my PC online without a hopper, I can with Directtv.
with out Genie.

From Illinois I have a 1 meg upload...Picture is fine, never has a problem....
Its not HD but is very good.....anything above 800 kbs is very good....

Thx. My remote PC will be hook to the big screen. The problem is the DSL with century link is just slow. I would pay for upgrade if century had one. Right now Im checking about getting a wireless data plan $$$ oiuch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)